Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Save precious time typing-LOL

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/feel-free-to-lol-at-this-new-keyboard/1389626

Apparently they have come out with a keyboard that has chat shortcuts like LOL, TTYL, and others with their own buttons, so now you will save precious milliseconds by only hitting one key instead of three or four. Amazing the new things they're coming out with these days. Are acronyms not time saving enough? I think it is highly ironic that a company feels it needs to save time for typists, when the conversations in which one would be using chat acronyms are probably wastes of time themselves. While Facebook and chatting are fun, I am hardly worried about efficiency when I am using them. ROFL. It's really to bad I don't have that keyboard. By now, I could have typed 10 fewer characters in this post using it. TTYL! (Make that 13)

No comments:

Post a Comment